My Art World Blog

My Art World Blog

Welcome - ברוכים הבאים

Here you could read articles, ideas, thoughts and my prespectives in art history.

I hope you will enjoy my blog and your comments will be more than welcome!




Pages

Mar 18, 2012

Street Art

Nowadays the museums exhibits street art, it actually became an art that got its place in the world of art. Museums wants to bring it in and now the questions are: Is it still street art? and How does it affects the street art idea and environment within the walls and regulations of the museum?

Here is a video from an exhibition at the Pori Art Museum- Finland:




And from Ulster Museum Ireland:


7 comments:

  1. I like your blog style and has everything I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sreet art is very popular in Serbia, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parabens pela estrutura e conteudo de seu blog, Forte abraço Renato Artesanato em MDF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the something totally new you have disclosed in your short article. discover this info here One thing I'd really like to reply to is that FSBO associations are built eventually. By launching yourself to the owners the first end of the week their FSBO can be announced, ahead of the masses begin calling on Friday, you make a good link. By giving them methods, educational resources, free reports, and forms, you become a great ally. company website By using a personal fascination with them and also their circumstances. content you make a solid network that, in many cases, pays off if the owners decide to go with a representative they know as well as trust -- preferably you. continue reading this

    ReplyDelete