My Art World Blog

My Art World Blog

Welcome - ברוכים הבאים

Here you could read articles, ideas, thoughts and my prespectives in art history.

I hope you will enjoy my blog and your comments will be more than welcome!




Pages

Jan 10, 2011

Thought of the day

Another day of art thoughts.... what's that?? I'm not really sure, but I think that means ‎that I have worked today on too many things that aren't connected with art. ‎
Unfortunately I've postponed my curatorial project of the day:) in order to make some ‎urgent office work:) how's that happened to me? that's what I've asked myself today ‎and shockingly I'm not really sure or maybe that's the so close but yet sooo far ‎syndrome, you know that feeling that you're given the opportunity you've waited for ‎so long and than when you get it you're stuck, because you're so afraid of loosing ‎your one time opportunity!!! or maybe that's PREFECIONISM.‎

Well today was my last day as an office worker, for me, my boss don't know that ‎yet:) and tomorrow will be my first day as a project manager, that means that ‎tomorrow I'm going to show my boss that I can do much more and also my ‎presentation, so he would also see my potential:) ‎
and maybe I'm too influenced by those Robin Sharma books....‎

No comments:

Post a Comment